Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laughing My Ass Off ( lmao )

Here’s a piece of globalized humour, both Eastern and Western:

Barack Obama goes to China to see how the Olympic preparations are coming along. “How come you guys win all the medals?” he asks.

The Chinese coach replies: “We train all our sports people using Asian philosophy. I’ll show you.”

Basketball player Yao Ming is passing by. The Chinese coach asks him: “He is not your brother, but he is your father’s son. Who is he?”

Yao Ming thinks for a few seconds. “It is me.”

“Interesting, thanks,” says Obama. He goes back to America and visits footballer David Beckham, who now lives in Los Angeles. “David, here’s a riddle. He is not your brother but he is your father’s son. Who is he?”

“Wot? I dunno,” says Beckham.

“It’s Asian philosophical training. Think about it,” says Obama.

Beckham goes to consult Tiger Woods, a sportsman with Asian blood. “He is not your brother but he is your father’s son. Who is he?”

Tiger Woods thinks about it. “I know. It’s me.”

David Beckham goes back to see Obama. “I know the answer to the riddle.”

“What is it?” Obama asks.

“It’s Tiger Woods,” says Beckham.
“No, you idiot,” says Obama. “It’s Yao Ming.”

No comments:

Post a Comment